Would you buy from this company (Salvo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leah:
but you were not offended and didn't see anything wrong with it and now you want them to contact piikki? If in your eyes they did nothing wrong --why write to piikki?

Because she was offended. As simple as that. I didn't felt offended so I'm not expecting any apologies from them. But piikki did and whether I agree with her or not is a different matter. She did, she expressed her feelings and she should get apologies from them. As well as others who felt the same way - and this is why I think they should write something. At least I would do.
I don't understand your question.
Mania

I was not looking for a thanks from anyone. I simply did what I felt was right. No one owes me anything.

I did get to "meet" the owners wife while I was in the shop. I had met her before but under brief circumstances. She's been running the shop for nearly the past year. And to those that made comments about her, I can say that perhaps she didn't photograph well, but she is really very attractive in person.

I wish disagreements in these kinds of things didn't degrade into personal attacks. It simply hurts people and solves nothing.

evad:
LOL Stop setting me up!
You didn't have to turn Perrone's post into a crude pun. Sure, it's funny. Sure, playing with the language can be fun. But in this case it's in extremely bad taste and it exactly the kind of crap that legitimizes some of the womens' wish to have a separate no-males permitted forum.

Thalassamania:
You didn't have to turn Perrone's post into a crude pun. Sure, it's funny. Sure, playing with the language can be fun. But in this case it's in extremely bad taste and it exactly the kind of crap that legitimizes some of the womens' wish to have a separate no-males permitted forum.

I didn't turn Perrone's post into anything and the rest I just disagree with.

evad:
I didn't turn Perrone's post into anything and the rest I just disagree with.
I guess they’re right, there’s no way to keep the Neanderthals from posting, there’s no way to enforce even a modicum of good taste, I’m convinced that the “Womens’ Views” forum should go “women only.”

Thalassamania:
there’s no way to enforce even a modicum of good taste

Of course there is. You just need a dictator.

Guys, can we just let this go. We've subverted this thread beyond all recognition.

Back
Top Bottom