Would you buy from this company (Salvo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And for second time I ask you what is your contribution?

I like to see a realistic representation of opinions out there.

No matter what you think, isn't it valuable to "know" how prevalent certain attitudes and views are?

It would feel eerily artificial to only see men who support "feminist" views represented.
Certainly less interesting.

Even the Salvo miscalculation is informative on some level.

evad:
Aren't (sic) I supposed to be on your ignore list. I suppose you think Derrida is some kind of crackpot. Some one-liners are far more incisive and imply way more information than reams of ostesibly (sic) tasteful and logical drival (sic).
Ah ... so you go from you incorrectly accusing me of making an ad hominem attack (and not apologizing for your error), to your attempting a form of the ad hominem attack, to wit an "appeal to authority."

I quite agree with you that, "Some one-liners are far more incisive and imply way more information than reams of ostesibly tasteful and logical drival." However, there is a time and place, and in my opinion, that was not it. Why don’t you do the right thing and apologize to those you offended so that we can all move on.

AMEN!!!

You got your first one here!

I think it is about time to close this mess. I can foresee the next line of bashing – that I was fishing only for people who agree with my line of thinking to express their opinions :wink:

Thalassamania:
. Why don’t you do the right thing and apologize to those you offended so that we can all move on.

I'll apologize to anyone I have offended. Who's offended?

I am :D

TekDiveGirl:
AMEN!!!

You got your first one here!
Dang! ... I'm too slow, you took the words right out of my mouth

evad, I'm not offended .. I am embarrassed

Doc Intrepid:
Gentlemen - and yes, I use the term loosely... :wink:

And Ladies, as it is indeed your forum,

If there is anyone here who feels this thread should remain open for further posting of anything constructive beyond chat at the level of "nyah you're another" and "so's your old man", please provide any sort of rational justification.

I can't see that we're accomplishing anything here, but it could be that I'm missing something.

Otherwise, I'll close the thread and we can all go off and post to the latest pony bottle thread, DIR rant, or someone can start something in the key of "things we hate about PADI" and we can all sing along while we flog that horse for awhile.

Is there any stone here at all left even marginally unturned?

Can I get an "amen"?

:censored:

(now, where did I leave that horse carcass...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom