Would this make a good trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keep us updated on what you do choose to do. I'm in freezing Seattle at the moment, getting ready to finish up my rescue diver course. I'm going to freeze my you know what off in this coooold water!

I'm living vicariously through your talk of warm water diving.

All the best.
32C here right now... sweltering...

sigh...

Jag

PG is great, and of course Tubbataha will be a dream. you can, try to book a trip out to Verde Island in the "washing machine". It is fantastic for wall and drift dives. I know Asia Divers (right in the center of PG, organizes trips occasionally. They are also a good dive op in gerneral.

Good luck.

PG is great, and of course Tubbataha will be a dream. you can, try to book a trip out to Verde Island in the "washing machine". It is fantastic for wall and drift dives. I know Asia Divers (right in the center of PG, organizes trips occasionally. They are also a good dive op in gerneral.

Good luck.

... been reading my mind ... those were my thoughts, both Verde Island and Asia Divers!

better !!!
an alternative is to move to the Philippines :D

Where do I sign up? You guys over on that side of the globe have all the best diving in your back yard ... front yard too. Makes me gag with jealousy! Anything that will get me within striking distance of the Coral Triangle , and I mean without flying for 24 hours or more ... works just fine for me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom