Would like to become an "official" swamp diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BillM777

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any swamp divers going to be out a CSSP this Sunday (Aug 30th)? This is my second year diving at CSSP and I have yet to become official. You all sound like a fun bunch and I would like to meet some of you!

Bill, there is a chance I might make it out Sunday, if I do I drive a dark gray Ford Focus station wagon.......and PLEASE don't use me for karate practice as I have had plenty of broken bones this year already. You need to get hooked up with our other martials arts pro Foo's husband......you guys might already know each other.

"Aim for the top" I always say!

Paddi, It's kind of a long hike for him to get all the way down there regularly from Flower Mound so he may may just have to settle for us less fun types up here. Although technically, Thomas is fun...or at least funny...looking...sort of.

Bill,
Give me a shout next time you are out at CSSP. I am booked for the next two weekends with other activities. Sorry.

Always appreciate diving with new swampers. It's always good to meet new people.

I will be out at CSSP Sat & Sunday with an open water class but could fun dive in the afternoon. Silver VW Jetta with personalized plates - will probably be on the east side somewhere.

I will be out there all weekend... I know this is short notice, but we are heading out there tonight.. and will stay till Sunday. Be in a red Chevy SS Truck on the east side of the lake. We are will setup camp in the middle of where the road splits on the east side before you get to Scubatoys. When you pass the check-in station up front... make a right and go until the road splits (you'll see a port-a-potie at the split) make a left and you should see our camp on the right after the split.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom