worst pun ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLL Diver:
Is that why your second stage is mounted on the left side of your primary?

Marc

LOL, no :) It is actually an AGA regulator with a mouthpiece adaptor.

The whole mask looks like this:

0bbdbf90.jpg

Geez, Bry, you look like Hanibal Lecter!

DiverBry:
LOL, no :) It is actually an AGA regulator with a mouthpiece adaptor.

The whole mask looks like this:

0bbdbf90.jpg

Hard to tell diving in that pea soup. :)

Marc

Jcsgt:
Geez, Bry, you look like Hanibal Lecter!

LOL.. the pool pic isn't one of me. :lol:

OK... back to topic...

A botanist was trying to research some details about a particular kind of fern, so he sent a request to all his collegues, asking them to send him any information they had about it.

Unfortunately, he didn't word his request very well, and all the botanists he'd contacted thought he was looking for details about any ferns, rather than just the one species. So within just a few hours of sending it out, his fax machine was buzzing with piles of useless documents about all kinds of ferns - there were tree ferns and wood ferns, ostrich ferns and cinnamon ferns... but very few about the particular type he wanted.

So he sent another message to everyone:

If it ain't bracken, don't fax it.

Somebody PLEASE stop him!

This guy wanted to get into a night club with a few friends. Unfortunately the dress code stated that without a tie he couldn't get in.

His friends didn't have a spare necktie between them but one of them said, 'Hey,I've got an idea. I have a set of jumper cables in the back of my car. Tie them round your neck, tuck in the ends and you should pass by the doormen.

On re-entering the club, one bouncer was suspicious of his neckwear. On inspection, he relented as long as the guy behaved ... and didn't start anything!

A mechanic who worked out of his home had a dog named Mace. Mace had a bad habit of eating all the grass on the mechanic's lawn, so the mechanic had to keep Mace inside.

The grass eventually became overgrown. One day the mechanic was working on a car in the backyard and dropped his wrench, losing it in the tall grass. He couldn't find it for the life of him, so he decided to call it a day.

That night, Mace escaped from the house and ate all the grass in the backyard. The next morning the mechanic went outside and saw his wrench glinting in the sunlight.

Realizing what had happened he looked toward the heavens and proclaimed, "A grazing Mace, how sweet the hound, that saved a wrench for me!"

FLL Diver:
A mechanic who worked out of his home had a dog named Mace. Mace had a bad habit of eating all the grass on the mechanic's lawn, so the mechanic had to keep Mace inside.

The grass eventually became overgrown. One day the mechanic was working on a car in the backyard and dropped his wrench, losing it in the tall grass. He couldn't find it for the life of him, so he decided to call it a day.

That night, Mace escaped from the house and ate all the grass in the backyard. The next morning the mechanic went outside and saw his wrench glinting in the sunlight.

Realizing what had happened he looked toward the heavens and proclaimed, "A grazing Mace, how sweet the hound, that saved a wrench for me!"

Groaaaan! That was so bad it was good! :lol:

Two monocles were making love in front of a window and made spectacles of themselves.

After the first week, the SCUBA diving student knew he was in over his head...

Artie was a hired hit man, but wasn't real bright.

One day three women approached artie and asked if he would kill their husbands. "Sure" Artie says. The next day Artie is caught by the police as he is killing the third husband and he confesses to the other two killings. The headlines in the paper read.....

Artie Chokes Three for $100

Back
Top Bottom