World diving book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lims

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, I want a book that tells me about all the best diving spots/countries in the world.
I dont just want nice pictures, need lots of info and details on diving the various locations, just finishing my advanced now, any recomendations appreciated,, cheers

sam

These books of dive sites are very localized in their scope. Most places I go, I try to get one of they are still available- most have gone out of print. They are usually fairly pricey.

Amazon is a good way to search.

ok thanks, any suggestions for titles of good books about world diving?

What's wrong with asking here about any site in the world?

What's wrong with asking here about any site in the world?

Nothing, but is there an answer to this:

OP:
a book that tells me about all the best diving spots/countries in the world

?

Teamcasa is absolutely right though, :sblogo: is going to be your best resource in the short run.

If a location is being visited by enough people to be included in a list of "the best in the world" it probably is no longer really among the best.

Best is subjective too... to some it would be cavern diving, deep diving, no-vis diving, super tons of fishies diving, etc.

--Shannon

(I like the last one) :p

i see your points,,

I think I am wanting to see some varied marine life, sharks, would love to be in with a whale one day.
I've started taking photos on dives and want to do more.
I want to do night dives, I am into trying challenging dives, but mainly I just want to see wonderous things.

I was looking at package holidays to red sea with explorers for around £500 (no instruction just dives+acom) but wondered if the dives included would be of my choice or just wherever is closest/easiest, which might not be the best, I duno? I'm going to look at some other places too.
anyway,,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom