Share This Page
Dive Charter, 72, from Chicago Area
- captndale was last seen:
- Mar 3, 2018
- Sep 2, 1947 (Age: 72)
- Home Page:
- Chicago Area
- Instructor, Home Inspector
- Certification Agencies:
- YMCA, CMAS, PADI, SDI, TDI, NACD, NSS-CDS, MDEA
- Dive History:
- My playground is the Great Lakes. I have been poking around the shipwrecks since I was certified in 1973.
- Certification History:
- All the badges - thru trimix instructor-trainer.
- Certification Level:
- Course Director - Technical
- Dive Classification:
- Technical Diver
- Years Certified:
- Ten Or More Years
- Dive Equipment:
- Hogarthian - Scubapro MK16/S600's for backgas and Scubapro MK2/R190's for stages. Any 50# wing will do.
- Rebreather Experience:
I am a Great Lakes Wreck Diver and Technical Diver who also happens to run a charter boat and teach. I have a 100 ton license and operate the 42 ft dive boat, Enterprise, out of the Lake Michigan port of Waukegan, IL.
- Diving Rebreathers Since:
Capt. Dale Bennett
Instructor Trainer / Boat Captain
Lake Michigan Charters - Newbies to Technical Divers
Instruction - Open water to Tri-mix Instructor
"Breath out; breath in; repeat as necessary."