World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubble Junky:
Fair play to Australia. They turned up in Germany and were expected to be the whipping boys of their group and go home pointless. But they didn't settle for just qualifying for the World Cup, they went out, did their nation proud and got through a tough group and only lost to Italy with the last kick of the match.

oh how sweet it would have been to see Gus Hiddink beat Italy with another underdog team to get into the quarterfinals. Feel bad for Luca Neill with that bogus penalty. He was a pillar for the Aussie defense throughout the tournament.

One word

Disappointment.:(

*sob* very sad... but hopefully with the taste of this campaign sucess, and for us it was a sucess, they will do even better in the next world cup.

saddest thing.. Aussie Gus will be an aussie no more... thanks Gus!

well.. the Switzerland-Ukraine game has been ... blah so far ...

first half was pretty even, though the Swiss made more of their attacking chances.
the second half was pretty much all Ukraine until the end, and then it got real blah...

who will win??? who will win????

i can't stand the suspense. i picked Switzerland...

I picked Ukraine Andy...

The way this game is going, I have no idea either..

Oh the joy..........
The unbridled heart attack inducing joy of penalty shootouts is upon us!!!

Visions of Roberto Baggio's missed penalty back in USA 94 run through my mind now....

94_8.jpg

_38062446_baggio300.jpg

The first penalty shootout of World cup 2006 ....
Ukraine vs. Switzerland..

waaaahhhhhh!!!!

i had picked Switzerland ...

Missed the first game but i just saw the penalty situation in slow motion; "oh, i'm gonna miss the ball, might as well trip up and pray." Totally undeserved.

Ukraine-Switzerland was OK at times, but overall boring. My money was on Schevo and Voronin to lead the attack but they never came through. Insert your own lame joke about Swiss neutrality but they left me undecided either way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom