World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubble Junky:
Sorry, my mistake, thanks for clearing that up.
Don't worry about Trini. He's demonstrated clearly his totally unbiased view of all things English......:eyebrow:
(as for the actual personal attacks against real individuals! :shakehead )

5e9ab8a4.jpg

Do the Crouch !!!

Bubble Junky:
What did you think of Carrick, Kim ?
There's a lot of promise there. The problem right now though isn't the individual players - it's the team. So far about the only thing we've done has been the sets relying on Becks foot. That won't carry it. The guys have to break through whatever it is that holds them apart and start gelling. The individual bits can be the best in the world but unless they're engineered together the engine won't run.
I really hope they can find it because this team has the potential to completely dazzle. It would be such a shame if they just fade away. I don't care if they lose - I just want to see a match where they really need each other and it shows....

Mike Veitch:
Have they been playing that bad? hmmm not good...
Well BJ was right...last game was a small improvement. It'll take more though. What we need is the moment when you look at the match and don't see each individual player according to which club they come from and how they play there..... We need the moment that's past that and what they are doing together starts to be magic....

Kim:
Well BJ was right...last game was a small improvement. It'll take more though. What we need is the moment when you look at the match and don't see each individual player according to which club they come from and how they play there..... We need the moment that's past that and what they are doing together starts to be magic....
sounds like the Canadian men's olympic hockey team.....

Mike Veitch:
sounds like the Canadian men's olympic hockey team.....
Well...I have to say I know nothing about ice-hockey and don't even like it much. It was clear even to me though that something was truly amiss with the Canadians last time. I could easily believe it was the same sort of problem.

Newspapers bear a lot of the responsibility. Some of these guys actually believe their own press whether it's good, or bad. They need to just play. You get nowhere if you let the peanut gallery get to you.....

Trinigordo:
BJ might think they looked better but they didn't. The set piece is an absolute killer and will get you eventually if you give them enough chances to use it. They weren't up to scratch at all and that will not do against portugal, so they better start working something out.

I have clearly just said that England minus their setplays have not been playing well.

Kim:
The problem right now though isn't the individual players - it's the team. So far about the only thing we've done has been the sets relying on Becks foot. That won't carry it. The guys have to break through whatever it is that holds them apart and start gelling.

You have clearly just said that England minus their setplays have not been playing well.

Kim:
Don't worry about Trini. He's demonstrated clearly his totally unbiased view of all things English
:mooner: We agree with each other on the whole England sucking thing, so bleh to you :14:

Back
Top Bottom