World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw the goals Ken on the news, had to listen to the match on the radio.

Lots of quotable quotes from the match commentator such as "this is the worst back four i've seen in a long while"

"They're sixes and sevens at the back"

Frankly, I don't think most of the players deserved to wear the national jersey.
I've seen high school teams with better organisation and passing than that.

They looked totally unorganised and undisciplined. It was the worst display I've seen from the Reggaes in some time...

ScubaTexan:
They looked totally unorganised and undisciplined. It was the worst display I've seen from the Reggaes in some time...

I agree, perhaps it was best that I didn't see the match.
As that would have been gut wrenching.

At any rate, with displays like this they won't ever be returning to the world cup.

H2Andy:
dang it, could you make the disclaimer larger?

i only noticed it AFTER i had gone and made my bets

:11:

I'd bet on Brazil Andy...
Texan, i'm going to redo some of my predictions on the espn website after the latest round of internationals :wink:....

You have until midnight Thursday to change anything you want on the predictions....the first match will be Friday morning

so you have to make all the predictions before the very first match?

H2Andy:
so you have to make all the predictions before the very first match?

No, no....just the first round group matches. You won't know who's in the second round until after the first round is complete...

sorry, that's what i meant: you have to pick all the first round matches
before the first match starts, right? you can't pick them day by day?

Ohhhhhhhhh....yeah, I suppose you could, or at least change them -- as long as you do it before the kickoff

well.... let me pick them all ahead of time, just in case, and then try to change
them later on

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom