World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
I'm hoping for a much improved second half..
Perhaps they can keep the damage to a minimum by a stern halftime talk by the coach and a change in tactics..

Jamaica really isn't that bad......, sounds like they're playing like a sunday league team now... :(
Oh wow Jam.....I just saw the result (didn't see the match). I feel for you.....:shakehead

Well by my calculations Trinidad & Tobago is twice as good as Jamaica. Considering the 3 - 0 vs 6 - 0 scorelines, just another day of Trinidadian supremecy I guess.

Trinigordo:
Well by my calculations Trinidad & Tobago is twice as good as Jamaica. Considering the 3 - 0 vs 6 - 0 scorelines, just another day of Trinidadian supremecy I guess.
So that would mean that England only beats you 3-0 huh? OK....I suppose I can live with that! :D

Kim:
So that would mean that England only beats you 3-0 huh? OK....I suppose I can live with that! :D

Not so quickly my good man. You'll have to wait 12 more days and then it will be more like 5 - 1 with Birchall scoring the opener and Stern and Dwight having two a piece. That is already set in stone no way to change the outcome 5 - 1 it is.

Trinigordo:
Not so quickly my good man. You'll have to wait 12 more days and then it will be more like 5 - 1 with Birchall scoring the opener and Stern and Dwight having two a piece. That is already set in stone no way to change the outcome 5 - 1 it is.
Are you on prescribed medications? :rofl2:

The latest current odds on the World Cup:

WILLIAM HILL
Brazil: 9/4
England: 6/1
Germany: 8/1
Argentina: 8/1
Italy: 8/1
Holland: 12/1
France: 14/1
Spain: 14/1
Portugal: 22/1
Czech Republic: 33/1

LADBROKES
Brazil: 9/4
England: 7/1
Germany: 7/1
Argentina: 8/1
Italy: 8/1
France: 12/1
Holland: 12/1
Spain: 16/1
Portugal: 22/1
Czech Republic: 33/1

Note: Scubaboard does not endorse gaming of any kind. Odds posted are for amusement only.

ScubaTexan:
Note: Scubaboard does not endorse gaming of any kind. Odds posted are for amusement only.

dang it, could you make the disclaimer larger?

i only noticed it AFTER i had gone and made my bets

:11:

H2Andy:
dang it, could you make the disclaimer larger?

i only noticed it AFTER i had gone and made my bets

:11:

LOL :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom