World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
:rofl:

NOW you know how we felt four years ago! :laughing:
Yeah...right! I suppose it's a consolation though that my satellite company has given us a dedicated 24 hr channel for the World Cup for no extra charge. At least I presume they'll air all the matches at times that make more sense!

Looking forward to watching England's last warm up match later !! I'm betting on a 3-0 score with Beckham getting the first goal !! He's due a nice free-kick !!
As for Marlon king, according to the British press he told the head of the Jamaican FA 'eff you and eff Jamaica' after a big night out on the tiles in Manchester. Then he got a taxi to London.

<Rant> If those <insert expletive> @$@%@! at the cable company don't get their act together within the next 10 minutes, i'm going ballistic on them <end rant>

Oh my cable is on the fritz........ grrrr

Well my cable is on the fritz, but thanks to the miracle of the internet and the english fa.
I'm listening to the game live over the internet... oh and England just scored.

This is going to be a rout :(.

I'm hoping for a much improved second half..
Perhaps they can keep the damage to a minimum by a stern halftime talk by the coach and a change in tactics..

Jamaica really isn't that bad......, sounds like they're playing like a sunday league team now... :(

I did get to see it, Chris. You should be glad you did not get to see it....it was not pretty. It was just as bad as you said it would be. I honestly thought the Reggae Boyz would be more competitive than they were. They looked like Jamaica from 15 years ago, well before the 1998 squad went to France. Two own goals! :frown:

Kim:
Yeah...right! I suppose it's a consolation though that my satellite company has given us a dedicated 24 hr channel for the World Cup for no extra charge. At least I presume they'll air all the matches at times that make more sense!

My cable company is offering free on demand service for all of the games.:D :D :D

I just hope that the folks at work don't talk about any games in progress.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom