Woo hoo! The truck is fixed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FreeFloat

Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhere in the waters of Lake Ontario or the St
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got word that all the repairs have been completed on my truck..........

Now I just gotta find a way to get out to Stouffville/Markham and pick it up.

BTW The only reason I'm posting this info like this is because apparently I've got some sort of a rep now as the perpetually-wheelless-bumming-rides-off-everyone diver..........

:bogey: :dazzler1: :yl2jump:

Congrats, I know, I would have missed my wheels dearly :wink:
And yes your ride bumming is almost as famous as Spike and Fin Solo :D

aquaoren:
Congrats, I know, I would have missed my wheels dearly :wink:
And yes your ride bumming is almost as famous as Spike and Fin Solo :D
Yeah well now I will have the chance to offer rides! Not that I was never willing before.........

FreeFloat:
Just got word that all the repairs have been completed on my truck..........

Now I just gotta find a way to get out to Stouffville/Markham and pick it up.

BTW The only reason I'm posting this info like this is because apparently I've got some sort of a rep now as the perpetually-wheelless-bumming-rides-off-everyone diver..........

:bogey: :dazzler1: :yl2jump:

Try and keep the shiny side up this time. And don't go replacing sleep with that Timmy's fuel either.
UM

I won't......... I'm gonna behave myself this time. :11:

Lemme see, the black round things are sposed to stay on the bottom, I think..........
Or was that the top....? :eyebrow:

So, are you going now with your freshly fixed truck to Brockville to the Scuba in the Park event?
I'm asking because I'm unable to find someone to go with from my area. We could split fuel cost etc. :D

Congrat's on getting your truck back FreeFloat :11: !!!

Ooops! That shoulda said FreeFloat, LOL..

Nah, I don't get it back til Tuesday. It was gonna be Monday only I couldn't get to the bank before it closed on Friday :p

I wish I'd seen this before I left, Oren... I rented a car for the weekend and certainly could've offered you a lift.......

Next time you need a lift somewhere (ie. Kingston) get in touch with me... chances are I'd be heading that way on a rather regular basis......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom