Women's Dive Watch 'for a dive computer world' on Kickstarter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone! I run a women's watch company and we've made pilots watches for the last 7 years. I started diving 4 years ago and couldn't find a great women's dive watch, so I got together with a group of women - master divers and certified dive instructors - and we designed one!

It's not meant to be a dive computer mind you - and those of you who still wear dive watches know this - but the ladies and I designed what we think is a really cool dive watch for women. It was designed with our sense of fashion, but it's also 200m water resistant so it can handle water.

Since we've never done a dive watch and because we wanted to connect with more divers, we started a Kickstarter. The launch was during DEMA and I a lot of lady divers were all about it and giving some great feedback.

If you think a bunch of women who dive are doing something cool, I'd love it if you checked out our project, pledged a few 'solidarity and encouragement' bucks, and shared it with any women you know who dive. Also, I'll happily answer any questions that get posted and would love to hear what you think. We've only got 12 days left on the Kickstarter and are $13,000 short of meeting our goal though, so it might take me some time to reply here.

You can see our project at http://bit.ly/watchmarina and hopefully you'll like what's there! My personal favorite is the Orange pearl dial!

Thanks everyone! ~Abingdon

Back
Top Bottom