ISO E+ and/or plus sized women divers for product testings & suggestions for new patterns/colors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
ValkyrieDesigns

ValkyrieDesigns

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey ladies! I make dive wear. I have just increased the support level of one of my bikini tops, and adding some extended plus sizes on swimsuits/leggings/sports bras. I am looking for some ladies that are either E+ and/or plus sized women (especially 3xL-6xL) who would be interested in product testing and providing feedback for highly discounted and/or possibly free product. Everything is sustainably made from luxurious soft certified recycled fabric that provides the supports you in all the right places and keeping our oceans healthy!

I am also working on my fall line release. So if there are colors/prints/sea creatures/styles you wish you could find on a larger selection of UPF base layers, swim leggings, rashguards, swimsuits and sports or post-dive casual apparel let me know! If I create designs with your suggestion, I will send you a gift card as a thank you.

I took one of my partners in to get a wetsuit today and... it was a challenge.

Finally ended up with a men's that almost fits, so glad to see someone making stuff for larger sized women. She is not on this board, but I can see if she would be interested and get her in contact by email if that would work.

I took one of my partners in to get a wetsuit today and... it was a challenge.

Finally ended up with a men's that almost fits, so glad to see someone making stuff for larger sized women. She is not on this board, but I can see if she would be interested and get her in contact by email if that would work.
Diving is so inclusive as a sport for people of all different sizes, but unfortunately the gear is not. Don't hesitate to look for a local seamstress that can tailor neoprene! I have weird proportions, at least based on wetsuit mfg standards and this has been my go to. Well worth it for a good fit! Please do let me know if she's interested. I am updating my site for fall launch, so not a ton of designs available at the moment. But she can check out my site www.valkyriedesignstudio.com. If she's interested I can share my direct contact info.

My wife is typically about an “I” cup and has trouble finding good brassieres, so I think she’d be interested…but she’s also eight months pregnant at the moment, so the fit would be a bit different than usual.

Hey ladies! I make dive wear. I have just increased the support level of one of my bikini tops, and adding some extended plus sizes on swimsuits/leggings/sports bras. I am looking for some ladies that are either E+ and/or plus sized women (especially 3xL-6xL) who would be interested in product testing and providing feedback for highly discounted and/or possibly free product. Everything is sustainably made from luxurious soft certified recycled fabric that provides the supports you in all the right places and keeping our oceans healthy!

I am also working on my fall line release. So if there are colors/prints/sea creatures/styles you wish you could find on a larger selection of UPF base layers, swim leggings, rashguards, swimsuits and sports or post-dive casual apparel let me know! If I create designs with your suggestion, I will send you a gift card as a thank you.
I’m an E, 5’2” tall and 210. It is almost impossible to find a binkini top. I’d be more than happy to be a test subject and give honest feedback. Right now I’m a big fan of Spacefish Army leggings but not in love with the binkin tops.

I’m an E, 5’2” tall and 210. It is almost impossible to find a binkini top. I’d be more than happy to be a test subject and give honest feedback. Right now I’m a big fan of Spacefish Army leggings but not in love with the binkin tops.
Hey! I have my new world travel print collection launching for Valentine's Day. I also have a few spots left for custom orders if you're looking for something totally unique to your dive life in Feb.

I don't need any test subjects for bikini tops, but would be happy to give you a discount code to check out my products. I've had a lot of customers switch from spacefish army lately. I use a different type of lycra that is specially coated to resist the damage from saltwater and chlorine, holding it's shape and print better for longer. On average my products last 10x longer than other spandex. I am a petite DD, I dive exclusively in my scoop neck bikini tops or sports bras.

Scoop neck style: Dread the Deep Sea Padded Bikini Top - Skull & Tentacle | Valkyrie Design Studio

I just set up a coupon code for any of you ladies interested in checking out what I have to offer: LOVE2SCUBA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom