Info Packing, Travel, Resort Info, and Diving Tips for the SB Invasion 2022 to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al from Bay Adventures was sending them out yesterday when the CDC news broke on the Covid testing. That delayed them as he needed to change the info. They should go out today and tomorrow.
Still haven't got mine 🤔

Yea I just went back and checked spam and made sure they weren't blocked

My wife is asking if the rooms have an ironing board and iron and hair dryer. I could not find that out on the website.

Thanks!

My wife is asking if the rooms have an ironing board and iron and hair dryer. I could not find that out on the website.

Thanks!
It's on the 3rd post in this thread. Hotel Info Share the packing thread with your wife.

Thanks Roxanne, I had read that months ago, thank you for pointing me back to that info.

Great job!

Is it mandatory that the voucher stuff is printed? Not sure I'll find a printer unless the hotel has a business lobby we can mooch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom