Info Packing, Travel, Resort Info, and Diving Tips for the SB Invasion 2022 to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the event anyone would be so inclined, the Cozumel Humane Society is always appreciative of needed item donations from travelers. Getting items is expensive there as it's an island without a lot of direct shipping links. I generally take gently-used dog collars and leashes and some medical supplies (gauze, vetwrap, rolls of cotton, other bandage materials); there's a wish list on the Society's website at www.humanecozumel.org/listadedeseos?lang=en

The Society also has a sea turtle rescue wish list. From Lisa Ramirez, a Cozumel Humane Society officer: "On behalf of Rafael Chacón and the official turtle project we are sending a list of much needed supplies that you can order and bring down to Cozumel. Please when ordering make sure you put your own address for the delivery. www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/8I4UDN77QVZ0#"
Since we’re getting closer to departure (one week to go!), I’d like to get an idea of whether anyone will be bringing donations for the Humane Society and turtle project, and if so, how many. I need to figure out how to get donations to the group. There may be someone who would stop by the opening night party to get them, but that would depend on how many will bring them.

If you’re going to bring something, you can email your response to me at my aol.com account. First part of the email address is the same as my username here (Jmttor). Thanks in advance!

I'm having to leave early and some stuff I ordered isn't going to arrive until early next week. Any chance anyone has some spare bag space for a pair of dive lights to mule for me? I can redirect the shipment to you if you've got some room to pack.

"Bay Adventures Travel Vouchers for the Resort and Diving Reservations. (Bay Adventures will email them out to everyone a few weeks before travel.)"

Did anyone get their travel vouchers? I checked my email and didn't see anything.

"Bay Adventures Travel Vouchers for the Resort and Diving Reservations. (Bay Adventures will email them out to everyone a few weeks before travel.)"

Did anyone get their travel vouchers? I checked my email and didn't see anything.
Al from Bay Adventures was sending them out yesterday when the CDC news broke on the Covid testing. That delayed them as he needed to change the info. They should go out today and tomorrow.

Earlier today I received the hotel and dive shop vouchers from Al at Bay Adventures. I also received an email from American Airlines with links to Mexico customs and immigration forms.

I'll be thinking of the warm Cozumel water as I dive this week in the cold Cape Ann water.

OK, I just answered my own question. The hotel has testing services for a fee of $35. No restrictions upon entry to Mexico. Only the exit and return to the U.S. needs a test.
It is no longer required.

Attachments

• BF90E1CE-2F91-4E6B-875A-497D507D90B9.jpeg
    BF90E1CE-2F91-4E6B-875A-497D507D90B9.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 70
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom