Wo-MAN Dive Overdue...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was going to keep away from this thread untill I saw my name...

And for your info S&D... it's a Speedo, and it drives the lady-folk crazy... or away... I can't remember which.

mrjimboalaska:
(not meant to be a hijack of your thread.......but ya need a man around....)

Sorry, you don't mess with another man's Speedo.:mooner: :D

okay...now straighten up...

I have to settle down with this avatar.

I just took it for his mommy...

I need to get wet this next week, badly! I haven't been able to dive since I got back from the mainland with this head cold.

Catherine, I like the steps better myself. Also, don't forget to tie a line off of the back.

I think you ladies will have a great time. I had to teach all my girlfriend's how to run the boat but we were one hell of a crew when it was just us :14:

Show everyone what they need to know before taking off, of course. Maybe give everyone a "job" of sorts, just to take some of the load off of you. Hey if anything, you have life jackets, call the coast guard or seatow if you have any worries :D

Gosh I wish I were there. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

My #1 dive buddy Andrea is not only an accomplished diver, but also a boat captain (she was 2nd captain on the Cayman Aggressor). So, Catherine... show 'em how even if we can't be there to see it! Go girl.

ahh...you all are so supportive.

Catherine- that is a great photo of you all on your page.

Have fun on your women expedition. By the time JB gets back you will be a pro at getting your boat docked.

you should come!

Thanks...I just took the pictures today before JB left.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom