Wo-MAN Dive Overdue...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
...beating our chests...

Oh, this I could get money for...:popcorn: Boys may have to follow in a dingy...

mrjimboalaska:
I can pull off the Professor slot, sign me up!

Listen here, you scalliwag... I have the proper certifications, credentials and experience to serve as the professor on the Minnow. If you cannot provide a suitable c.v., then I must ask you to step aside!

drbill:
Listen here, you scalliwag... I have the proper certifications, credentials and experience to serve as the professor on the Minnow. If you cannot provide a suitable c.v., then I must ask you to step aside!

You'll have to explain to Gilligan what a c.v. is, Professor...
:rofl3:

....wel....well...looks like I cannot even go to the grocery store without my thread being *******ized.

This is a serious esteem building endeavor we are embarking on.

Besides, WC, the producer of LOST has offered me her private dock and you will be just dying to know me very soon as I will be hanging with the Hollywood crowd and flying to Molakai on a private jet.

I might recognize you guys...and I might not.

And who will you call when something breaks and you need a redneck fix?
"Oh, this I could get money for... Boys may have to follow in a dingy..."
Guys, it's a boat load of chicks, plenty of dingies already.

Seriously, I have a great dock offer.

Decisions, decisions....

sure would make the boat a bit more estrogen friendly if I could just aim it at ONE dock. No neighbor boats...

You'll do just fine. Rember the rules. 1 Bump it in and back out of gear. 2 Let er drift in3 think about your moves before you react 4 buy Wildcard another mohito (sp).
BTW, did you watch the training video? I need than back very soon.

Let's set this up!

**whisper** you can always let me off and I can go to the slip and fend off. That's my secret docking method . . . .

well...Becky, I can go this weekend.

I am not sure about Leesa and Becky...

would have to be early for Leesa probably.

Blood oath nobody will litigate me...

I have a ladder but you might need to have the "doffing in the water in-service".--it's not too bad, as long as you have a water "spotter" the first time.

Yeah, I'm a bp/w girl now. The doffing in water will be interesting. Maybe I'll practice in front of my place in 4 feet of water . . . . . Then I can pretend it's no big deal. I don't have a weight belt so that part I don't have to worry about.

As for this weekend, I know Cheryl can't come on Saturday but maybe free on Sunday. She will have to chime in.

I have a guest in town but she *may* be up for just riding along, maybe even as our on board person. She has no boat experience, though. I'll give a her call and feel her out..

Isn't our Oregon SB sister in town this weekend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom