WKPP cave diving documentary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Woodville Karst Plain Project is working on a new documentary.

End of the Line

There’s a ways to go before it’s finished but it’s going to cover some really amazing cave diving history.

Thought y’all might like to see the trailer :)
Trailer looks amazing. Can’t wait for the release

Was Gordon Jump in this show?

The Woodville Karst Plain Project is working on a new documentary.

End of the Line

There’s a ways to go before it’s finished but it’s going to cover some really amazing cave diving history.

Thought y’all might like to see the trailer :)
Y’all took your sweet ass time! How long has it been since making the connection? 🤣

Jokes aside, looks awesome. Cant wait to see the full thing.

Y’all took your sweet ass time! How long has it been since making the connection? 🤣

Jokes aside, looks awesome. Cant wait to see the full thing.
This one is focusing on the efforts to connect Chips to Leon Sinks, which hasn’t been accomplished yet.

Push for the Connection was about the Wakulla/Leon Sinks dives.

This one is focusing on the efforts to connect Chips to Leon Sinks, which hasn’t been accomplished yet.

Push for the Connection was about the Wakulla/Leon Sinks dives.
I've been following the success stories of their dives for decades. There are so many new things that have been discovered and it's really exciting how this giant puzzle is coming together.

Is push for the connection available for streaming anywhere?

Also does anyone know what the IMAX movie was about cave diving, was it push for the connection? I remember seeing something in at MOSI when I was a kid.

Is push for the connection available for streaming anywhere?

Also does anyone know what the IMAX movie was about cave diving, was it push for the connection? I remember seeing something in at MOSI when I was a kid.
Push for the Connection and the Chips Hole documentary are on GUEtv. Unsure if it was ever on IMAX though.

I watched the whole trailer and nary an Aunt Jemima was spotted. Hopefully in the final production..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom