Windy Point conditions report 1-26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got an open seat in the truck and bunks at Cathy's if you want to extend your trip.

Thanks for the offer.

Maybe next time.

Again have a great trip
Dave

Heck, I was excited to have 2' of vis down at 150'. Maybe I need to plan a trip to remind myself what's it's like to be able to actually see my dive buddy beneath the surface.:D
You mean you didn't like zero visiblity gas changes?!?

Hey Matt welcome to SB....John has spoken highly of you over the months....and most of it has been good....:D

Thanks for the lake condition. I think I'm gonna skip Travis till March..

BTW, nice computer. I was drooling as I was reading the specs on the computer.

Heck, I didn't mind...is it better to be able to visually tell the difference between your rich O2 and lean O2 deco bottles? I thought figuring it out by touch was "normal." :D

Heck, I didn't mind...is it better to be able to visually tell the difference between your rich O2 and lean O2 deco bottles? I thought figuring it out by touch was "normal." :D

You should be able to identify all gear by feel, my o2 bottle has a different clip than my 50%, some people use mouth piece blocks on o2 to tell the difference.

That low viz didn't work out for me.

My last trip down the dam wall my leader dog drowned.

Oh well...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom