Windy Point conditions report 1-26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for reminding me of that, Mack! Of course, this is a D.I.M.W.I.T.S. only resort...umm, I mean cult.

We'll let you in, but you'll have to bring your compressor, Haskel and O2 & He bottles. We have a huge generator being delivered out to the island this weekend. It'll run your compressor and still have plenty of juice for the big screen TVs. :D

I just need a barge that will hold all that stuff. Of course, there may be a slight surcharge to bring the filling station to the island. :eyebrow:

We need someone to provide a fridge to keep the drinks cold. We can turn it off when the compressor is being run. Having a fridge will save room on the supply barge. I've also got a nice grill that I can send over for cooking up steaks, and a deep fryer for the fish. :D Who's in charge of the menu?

I just need a barge that will hold all that stuff. Of course, there may be a slight surcharge to bring the filling station to the island. :eyebrow:

We need someone to provide a fridge to keep the drinks cold. We can turn it off when the compressor is being run. Having a fridge will save room on the supply barge. I've also got a nice grill that I can send over for cooking up steaks, and a deep fryer for the fish. :D Who's in charge of the menu?

No, no...we want to keep the fill station on the island. The generator will be able to run the compressor, tv's, lights, and keep the beer cold no problem. I'm telling ya...this baby is BIG! You can stay for free and your wife can visit on any Sunday...outside of the football season. She's real nice, but that's the rule for wives. Girlfriends and other single women are allowed 24/7, but they have to leave before the guy's next dive. We don't want 'em getting too comfortable you know. :D

We're in charge of the menu. We'll cook our own chili, barbque, fajitas and that sort of thing. Spearfishin' is allowed, but not hooks and lines. Anyone who wants to do that will have to arrange for a boat to take 'em over to Bob Wentz or someplace like that. Other than that we'll have our food catered over from the shore. Beer deliveries are scheduled through a local distributor 4x/week, so we won't run out. :wink:

Are we still on topic!? :rofl3:

I was taught I could carry on both sides if I wanted to. I was also told after all bottles are hooked up THEN do your pre-dive share gas drill. That will tell you right then if you corralled the long hose. Remember a clean routed hose is a good thing.

Dave

I use the LiFo method for the long hose

Last in First out, if you do the long hose LAST it will be the first thing to come out, in other words, no tangling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom