Windows XP: Black Screen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Things you might want to ask yourself:

If they repair it for $1k or less, will the policy cover any future instances?

If it is repaired, how long before something else might break on it?

Is it a better value for you to just recover whatever info you can and replace it with something newer?
I doubt that they can do it, doubt they can get parts; just wondering about the possibilities. They wanted me to junk it over the power button a few months ago, but I got that part off of Ebay and fixed it myself. If they'd junk it over a power button that they couldn't get, I expect they'll be glad to write "Unrepairable."

Glad there was no power surge exclusion.

It is a shame that the visually handicapped are discriminated against. :shakehead: Always felt that there should be Gentleman's clubs with braille exotic dancers just for the blind! :shades::D

Gentlemans clubs have braille exotic dancers.... you just have to turn the air conditioning down a little so the 'braille' pokes out :D

Gentlemans clubs have braille exotic dancers.... you just have to turn the air conditioning down a little so the 'braille' pokes out :D

In that case, aren't we all blind men?

Is there a scratch and sniff option after :D

:D Sorry I could not resist that one.

Ah, so that's what vomit tastes like! :shakehead: Sniffing anything on a dancer is not something I'm interested in :rofl3:

Is there a scratch and sniff option after :D

he's got his arms up..... feel free to sniff if you must :rofl3:

stripper2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom