YS-110 repair manual or electrical diagrams?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Titanite

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,
I had a failure last week where the strobe went off with my port cover on and now the strobe is completely dead. No power, or sound when the dial is turned on. Thought it maybe drained the batteries, but a recharge didnt fix anything. Since returning home Ive opened up the strobe and there is a small mark on one of the boards below the main transformer (transformer looks new with no melting or blackened spots) that is slightly blackened. It seems minor, however obviously somethings been fried. I've taken all the precautions regarding the 3 big capacitors.

Does anyone know if there are any published repair manuals or electrical diagrams available anywhere?
Any thoughts or advice are greatly appreciated.
slightly burned spot.jpg
transformer.jpg

Thank you!

I am pretty sure that none exist except maybe inside S&S. Many many people have looked for these, replacing the board will be pretty much your only choice.
Bill

I am pretty sure that none exist except maybe inside S&S. Many many people have looked for these, replacing the board will be pretty much your only choice.
Bill
Thank you. That’s what I was afraid of. Likely a parts donor now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom