Why so quiet ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, finals are sucking it up, and diving has personally been laid to the side for two reasons: 1) no thick wetsuit as of yet, and 2) wedding planning...

Christmas concerts, Christmas shopping, more Christmas concerts, Christmas parade, .....more shopping. :confused:

Office Christmas party, another office christmas party,..... more shopping.:shakehead:

Our youngest had surgery, (she's fine), MORE shopping.

I'll be sooooooooooooo glad when December is over.

Looking forward to New Years Day at CSSP.

Rhonda

Glad the little one is okay. Good to hear.

Oh cool! New Year's Day at CSSP, huh? Cool! What does Robert charge for admission on that day ?? and is it worth it? I might show up this year. I am usually out o' town on Jan 1; but not this year.

Christmas Shopping? Attending Christmas parties, neighborhood parties, or just parties! Or for those unfortunates who have finals this week. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that. We just chiseled our answers on a rock and threw it back at the prof!

What does Robert charge for admission on that day ?? and is it worth it? I might show up this year. I am usually out o' town on Jan 1; but not this year.

I just checked the website, admission is $40.00 that day, but I guess you get breakfast too. Also, I think there will be t-shirts for sale, so you might want to take extra. I have no idea if it's worth it, this will be my first time! All I know is I haven't been in the water since November 11th, and I'm starting to seriously dry out. Also, I want to see the silos! I've been told you can see really well down there in the winter.

Rhonda

So.... what do we talk about?? What about going diving and hitting some greasy spoon of a Tex-Mex place after!!! :D

The only problem with that is there is no decent Tex-Mex north of Austin. Ya'll might as well come down here for the Happy Hour! :wink:

Yeah, finals are sucking it up, and diving has personally been laid to the side for two reasons: 1) no thick wetsuit as of yet, and 2) wedding planning...

That's two errors in judgement you've told us about in one post! :rofl3:

I've been busy with work and other non-diving stuff.

Hmmm... Whats she's trying to say is that she's cheatin' on me again.
I caught her dancing at the club the other night....

:poker::jb::meeting:

I wish it was as easy to have a Swampers get together here as it seems to be in Austin. We're well overdue for one.

Our strategy has been to have a lot of them, sometimes we get a crowd, sometimes it is just a couple of us.
December was a total washout, I haven't heard that anyone made it. Jan. last year was a fair turnout, so hopefully next one will be be a nice group to discuss dive presents and christmas dive trips.
Y'all are always welcome to join us if you're down this way on a second saturday sometime. :)

Back
Top Bottom