Why so quiet ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The best chile rellenos I've ever had are at Pancho's Mexican Buffet. We have two of them here in Arlington. I believe On The Border's are pretty good, as well. Can't remember about the ones at El Chico's and El Fenix.

Oh my Lord! Just by mentioning El Chico's and El Fenix you've gone and shown us your true colors on Mexican food. I think my daughter took me to Pancho's once. Is there one close to Six Flags? I've been trying to forget about it ever since we had lunch there, so I might be wrong. :D

Ya'll northerners (BIG grin) really need to make a road trip south. I'm very concerned that you all may have forgotten what good TexMex is. Let's all meet in San Antonio (off the River Walk), have some great TexMex...and plenty of good tequila. Then ya'll will remember what really good TexMex is. The next day you may not remember much about the evening before, but I guarantee you'll have fun while you're there! :wink:

There are plenty of great Tex-Mex places in Arlington.

There are plenty of great Tex-Mex places in Arlington.

List a couple of 'em...but don't say El Fenix. :wink:

List a couple of 'em...but don't say El Fenix. :wink:

Let's see -- On The Border, Mercado Juarez, Campo Verde, Emilianos, Abuelitas, not sure if we still have a Ninfas anymore...

(On a side note: if you're having margaritas at Abuelitas, do be careful -- rumor has it they use Everclear instead of tequila :11:)

Let's see -- On The Border, Mercado Juarez, Campo Verde, Emilianos, Abuelitas, not sure if we still have a Ninfas anymore...

(On a side note: if you're having margaritas at Abuelitas, do be careful -- rumor has it they use Everclear instead of tequila :11:)

OK...I'm gonna try one of 'em out next time I'm up visiting my daughter. Don't steer me wrong now...I have a very sensitive palette when it comes to my TexMex! :D

OK...I'm gonna try one of 'em out next time I'm up visiting my daughter. Don't steer me wrong now...I have a very sensitive palette when it comes to my TexMex! :D

Let us know when you're coming up and we'll try to get a bunch of us together. :)

Let us know when you're coming up and we'll try to get a bunch of us together. :)

I am for that!!

Campo Verde 'rocks',,,,great food/service and atmosphere!

Yum :D

I certainly will do that! Good food and good company...now you're talking my language! :D

Ya'll northerners...

I think there's a technical term for that. Starts with a "Y".

You know, I was 18 years old before I knew that DAMN and YANKEE were two different words. :D

The best place in north Texas was Casa Jose in Arlington. Sadly, it burned down several years back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom