Why No Emailed Updates?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavidInNH

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Did I somehow offend the scubaboard gods? I used to get updates of new and updated posts every day. I haven't been getting them for a couple of weeks now. Is it something I said? My breath? ???

Subscribing to a thread and getting the email is selected in your user profile. Did you change your profile? The board acted up a week or 2 ago, maybe some user settings were dropped. The gods are not angry, keep breathing.

Pete

You aren't the only one. Looking at my inbox, I stopped getting the weekly thread updates in early October and then after several months of nothing I got two thread update emails yesterday. No reason for the stop or the restart of the emails. I haven't altered my settings and I checked and they still say I am set up for weekly updates.

I also don't have any server side spam filtering on or anything like that so it seems likely that they weren't being sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom