Why H2O Photo Pros will get my business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for the kind words Billy, and thanks for stopping in! I enjoyed our chat tonight. Hopefully we can get you out diving with us next year. Good luck with the new rig.

Hey no sweat Mike, I can't wait to get that massive case you ordered for me.

Billy:

Sorry I missed you, but I am sure we will hit the water in 2008. Happy Holidays.

Cheers

Bummer you weren't there, I'm sure we'll meet soon. I'm out in that area a lot and stay about a block south of the shop so the magic 8-ball says "chances look good" that we might cross paths :D

Well, Billy, you've given me an added reason for stopping in at Mike's shop when I get up the courage to go back to "the Big Island." It takes a lot to break my inertia of rest here on Catalina.

Dr. B you'll go nuts over Mike's shop. He's got an HVX200 rig that I caught myself drooling over. And just think, it's only 26 or so miles from Avalon, I bet you could even swim it! :rofl3:

Mike hit me up when you get back from your new years trip. I'm going to need 2 more buoyancy control arms and a few other ultra light pieces for my Hawaii trip coming up. Boy it sucks having to travel for work. :14:

Billy

I ended up talking with Mike Luzansky the owner for about 2 hours past the stores closing time. Over and over his cell rang and each time he put the phone off to continue conversation with me, sorry for keeping you bro.

Billy - new customer

Of course there are probably now 20 very irritated customers that were trying to get him on his cell phone and kept getting his voicemail :)

hahaha....well we try our best, but sometimes the phones just keep ringing (which is a great thing) so we return calls ASAP.

Hi Bob, sorry we missed you. Not sure if you saw the note posted on the door. We were closed from the 26-3 for our annual new years expedition. We had a group of 16 in Cozumel. This year we will be spending new years in Palau!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom