Why Don't you Have a Pony yet?...or ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
DSC_00311.JPG

sorry too big again, Dennis can you get through this with that pony? We better start dieting.

Catherine,

Your pics are great...

My question is - If you are doing diving like this, why are you not, at a minimum, wearing doubles? Just adds to the safety factor. FWIW...

catherine96821:
yea, four years ago....don't tell me? we have the same reef hook? actualy I "found" it. It was in the rinse tank for two weeks straight. is it yours?

yea, nice stainless parts. but do you have a STAINLESS spool?

No and no.

catherine96821:
oops. sorry. I don't have the picture size down yet either.....guess I will be uber-obnoxious for a while....all puffed up with my new triumphs. (posting bigger than a thumbnail)

yes, I think I should get a pony for some dives. I just love shooting tech divers because they have an intensity to their faces, and the lighting in there fascinates me. Am I getting kicked out into photography yet? Nobody else in here at the moment? I think you and I would have a blast in there Dennis, with our new little pony bottles and all....

Catherine, you are my UW photo guru. I LOVE seeing your pics, and aspire to get as good as you some day. Always amazing shots, please keep em coming.

FD

Diver0001:
how big is the room underneath?

edit: Just looking again I think it will be problematic if you mount the pony on the tank. If you use a quick release or if you sling it then you'll be able to get in... pony first.

Just do what the firefighters do. Remove your tank and pass it through ahead of you. Then don it again on the other side.

FD

The hole in the picture looks passable in doubles...you just need to go in from the long end...perhaps it gets even more cramped?

Most likely catherine just doesent want to though :)

Btw...That wreck looks really nice...*drool*

firediver, Thanks! If you ever come to Oahu, I will shoot you passing your doubles through the passageway.

grazie, you should come when dennis is here (June) and pose for pictures. No, that is the tightest spot. I kind of gulped right there. I need some tech types. It is very hard to find tech divers who are "posers". Everytime I had a nice shot, Chris would turn his back to me.

Vince, the main reason is that I don't have doubles and don't know how.

what? okay...whatever. we should get dave to get a pony or he can't come with us. Does he dive doubles? I can't recall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom