Why Don't you Have a Pony yet?...or ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Back mounted anchors tend to make my butt look lopsided, but it's really a personal choice.

do you bring it as a backup, in case a wreck starts drifting?

No, I find it is the easiest way to find my way back to the anchor line.

Backup anchor, man that is just silly.

dherbman:
Back mounted anchors tend to make my butt look lopsided, but it's really a personal choice.

Clip it off to your scooter ring. :wink:

yes...THAT was silly...

actually, speaking of anchors and Yahoos....this Instructor here put an intro on a mushroom anchor the other day because he forgot the weightbelt. I can't get over it. Then he said he was going to patent it.

Dennis, I need to see your camera tether I guess. Mine is coiled and clips back on itself. If you drop it, it could get caught on something unless you are hovering in the blue.

Hmmm. Might replace the reef hook for current Catherine...

here, when you say drop the camera, how far down does it hang? In current I shorten the leash because it doubles back and clips onto itself then it floats in front of my stomach.

yea, four years ago....don't tell me? we have the same reef hook? actualy I "found" it. It was in the rinse tank for two weeks straight. is it yours?

yea, nice stainless parts. but do you have a STAINLESS spool?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom