Why Do You Dive? / Why Did You Start?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving is just something I ahve always wanted to try. That accompanied to the fact that my g/f's father, and all of his friends that I know, are all cave divers got me hooked. I had to try it.

:) diving has become my stress management tool. it's good exercise and I find it very relaxing.

:D I use to watch Sea Hunt as a little boy. and made myself a promise that i would someday be a diver as well.:mean:

Had a saltwater aquarium and went on vacation in the early 90's.

Got hooked on snokelling:D It was like being in a giant aquarium.
Then I tried scuba in mexico, and it was down hill from there. It is so bad that i've been technial diving in the great lakes for 3 yrs and can't get enough of those dark deep wrecks. Don't know how i went from fish to wrecks but i'm craving caves now:D

YIKES!!!:boom:

NINJA:ninja:

I started because of an organiztion I was apart of through a fire department. I was offered lessons for free so I did it cause I thought it would alot of fun. Being from Wisconsin I did my first dive in a Deep Dark and Cold (about 36- 40degrees) quarry. Man did I love it. From then on I got my dad and brother into it and we have been diving ever since.

Back
Top Bottom