Why Cozumel ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darol

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Because this is starting to suck.

Attachments

• DSCF0928.jpg
    DSCF0928.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCF0935.jpg
    DSCF0935.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCF0939.jpg
    DSCF0939.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 115
Cause after only 2 dives; I am hooked on Cozumel!!! Can't wait to get back and do some more drifting, catch a whale shark, and check out the East side as well...

Its now been added to our yearly rotation of Roatan, Bonaire, and Coz...

Cause after only 2 dives; I am hooked on Cozumel!!! Can't wait to get back and do some more drifting, catch a whale shark, and check out the East side as well...

Its now been added to our yearly rotation of Roatan, Bonaire, and Coz...

Nice Rotation :D

It was 16 degrees this morning in Shreveport and with the wind chill it hit zero.

I know the north and midwest gots lots of snow. But thank goodness we missed that. Just two days ago I had to kill mosquitos when I stopped for fuel. Crazy.

The end of March I won't care. Shorts and sandals will be the required dress at least for a week.

Why Cozumel?: Because of the reefs, because of the diverse concentration of undersea species, because of the people, because drift diving makes for long bottom times, because of the visibility, because of the food, because of the price, because its close, because by the time you leave you will be friends with everybody, because you can't wait to see your friends and drift along the reef again.

Ditto every reason stated above. Cozumel has been in our annual rotation for 7 years now. We feel like we're coming home to family every time we arrive.

Well, Darol. You gotta admit that's a really impressive icicle up there and you don't see those every day!

It was 16 degrees this morning in Shreveport and with the wind chill it hit zero.

I'm in Arizona just north of Phoenix and a week or two ago when we had 14 inches of snow after 3 days of rain and ended up with 2 inches of solid ice under the snow. I woke to a temperature of 4 degrees above zero the next morning, not counting wind chills.

The last day or so the wind has been howling day and night and this morning it was 9 degrees.. but no snow. It only warmed up to 20 today, still blowing like crazy, and supposed to be colder and worse tonight than last night.

Just wanted to let all you northerners know you weren't the only ones with crazy weather. This is the coldest I've experienced since living here and it can go away any time..:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom