Who's your favorite: Seeking Dive Personality for Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divewriter:
thanks for the suggestions. Didn't know Ron was still at it, will be sure to contact him and others.
If you do use Ron, make sure you interview Mike at the shop. :eyebrow:

Yeah, can't leave out Mike

divewriter:
I am soliciting suggestions from local Pac NW divers who know of an individual or a local group that would be worthy of profiling in a national publication. Could be influential divemaster/instructor type, shop owner or just an off-the-wall local character who deserves a bit of recognition.

thanks,

Maybe this year is the year I finally make it to Port Hardy in late Sep.

My suggestion is Bruce Higgins. He is the Originator/Volunteer Leader/Driving Force behind the Edmonds underwater Park. He has put in countless volunteer hours over the last 25 years building and maintaining the park. He and a small band of volunteer divers have managed to overcome many obstacles in order to build a spectacular 27 acre underwater park in Puget Sound.

JDR:
My suggestion is Bruce Higgins. He is the Originator/Volunteer Leader/Driving Force behind the Edmonds underwater Park. He has put in countless volunteer hours over the last 25 years building and maintaining the park. He and a small band of volunteer divers have managed to overcome many obstacles in order to build a spectacular 27 acre underwater park in Puget Sound.

Excellent suggestion ... Edmonds Underwater Park is the ultimate "labor of love".

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom