Who's up for a weekday dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great! I was hoping to go back to Lobos, or do South Monastery (depending on the gear you're messing with). But hey, I'm easy. Conditions seem to be nice all over this week.

Bummer. I just realized I have a 3 pm meeting tomorrow in the bay area. I don't think I'd be able to make it back in time... Sorry, I'm gonna have to back out.

We've had, by necessity, a few chances to practice "early dive days" at Lobos. Leave from the Bay Area ~6:00-6:30am, get to the gate at 8am, in the water by 9, hour and a half dive, out by 11, on the road by noon, back in town by 1:30pm...you gotta be speedy and deliberate, but it's doable.

We've had, by necessity, a few chances to practice "early dive days" at Lobos. Leave from the Bay Area ~6:00-6:30am, get to the gate at 8am, in the water by 9, hour and a half dive, out by 11, on the road by noon, back in town by 1:30pm...you gotta be speedy and deliberate, but it's doable.

Yesterday I met my buddy at Lobos at 9 and made it home in Bonny Doon to shower and then to a 2:00 job interview in Santa Cruz. :eyebrow:

I'm very flexible on location if the timing can work. Lobos would be very cool. I will probably get to Monterey by 11:30 - noon. If you wanted to get in an earlier dive somewhere I could just connect (I guess Lobos would be hard for this) with you during your SI. PM sent.

Jeff

I'm very flexible on location if the timing can work. Lobos would be very cool. I will probably get to Monterey by 11:30 - noon. If you wanted to get in an earlier dive somewhere I could just connect (I guess Lobos would be hard for this) with you during your SI. PM sent.

Jeff

We'll call it Lobos at noon then. Check this pic for rendezvous location:

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=114614

I may see you guys there tomorrow depending on how things pan out, but I wont be able to join.

Great vis at Lobos today. at least 50 feet outside the cove. dhammer was kind enough to show this NCoaster around the walls out by Cannery Point. Inside was clear too, on the swim out we could see the bottom almost all the way out to where we dropped. Just a slight wind, no surge, sunshine. What a perfect day.

Later I walked into Aquarius Del Monte with my empty tank and got a nice fill from. .bbianchi!

Thanks guys.

So how about a dive this week? devin, anyone?

Monday seems tough, but how about tuesday or wendsday, I'd love to go to lobos again...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom