Who's up for a weekday dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You think the weather is Ok for a dive? I thought we're expecting a storm this week...

You think the weather is Ok for a dive? I thought we're expecting a storm this week...

.WED...N WINDS 5 TO 15 KT...BECOMING NE. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT.
NW SWELL 4 TO 6 FT. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

Just because it's raining doesn't mean it's rough. In fact, it frequently
lays down as the rain comes through, esp. if we are having a
Pineapple Express.

Helped with a Nav class out at the pipe yesterday at breakwater. You could see the pipe from the surface. WOW!

Helped with a Nav class out at the pipe yesterday at breakwater. You could see the pipe from the surface. WOW!

Yep, Saturday was GORGEOUS. I could see the scooter divers doing flips and barrel rolls from a mile away. It seems like conditions were starting to deteriorate a bit in the afternoon though, hopefully it doesn't muddy things up too much!

As Chuck will testify to today was stellar with70 ft vis at the mouth of Whalers.... You could easily see the reef as we were on the surface.

Well in that case count me in, wednesday good for me.

...unfortunately that was yesterday... Today vis inside was 10 ft and very surgy.... Foam in the cove and waves breaking on the wash rock, granite pt and inside the cove.

Sorry... maybe tomorrow will be better

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom