Who's still interested in a Swampers weekend at Lake Travis May 21-23?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

June 4-6 would work for us also, couldn't have made it in May. :)

Diver Kat:
Ken - when you spoke with the Park people today - did they give you any info on the new divers camping area? I haven't been out there since late October, so I was unaware of any changes till I saw the new info on the website ..... just curious what the improvements are ....

Kathy

No, Kathy, the girl I talked to did not go into any detail, other than to say the entire camping area was booked up for that weekend. And to be honest, I was so bummed, I didn't even think to ask. :frown:

I'm headed to the Flower Gardens that week end. Of course there's a pretty good chance I'll still make it.

That would be me, hubbie and 2 oldest sons. We'll have the motor home though so won't be camping. I would love to meet y'all. I've only met one Scubaboarder so far!

Hi,
My family is going to try to be there, those dates work good for us- hopefully my teenage daughter will have completed her cert by then- her class is in May. I'm really looking forward to meeting yall and learning more about diving. You rock!
Foo

to make it. I'll start workin' on getting the weekend off as soon as it's nailed down as definate. Ken, we may need to get two sites, the big one and the one just across the sidewalk from that one (next to the restrooms). I'll have to check the site #'s.

OH! Maybe we can get JT's pontoon boat! (or somepin similar, :wink: )

tony

OK, Tony.....let me know what you find out about the site #s and I'll call the Park people back and see if we can get those nailed down for that weekend.

LMAO....I wouldn't be at all surprised to see JT's pontoon boat at the bottom of Lake Travis when we dive! :rofl:

These dates should work for me. I am looking for a reason to go back to LT. My buddy is not a Swamper but he would like to take his boat to LT and see the rest of the lake. Are there any special places to go and boat dive?

Dee:
June 4-6 works for us. That's only 2 weeks later. How about it everyone?!?

We won't be there we are going to Sea Space in Houston on Sat June 5.

Hello Everyone,

June 4-6,2004
Austin will be full of bikers that weekend for their ROT RIDE. The lake maybe crowded with bikers and campers.Will someone call Mansfield Park about avilable campsites.

May 22-23,2004?
or
June 4-6,2004?

I will be at Lake Travis May 22-23 & June 4-6.

See you underwater,

Charlyn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom