Who's still interested in a Swampers weekend at Lake Travis May 21-23?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee:
I forgot about SeaSpace. We're volunteers and are obligated to work some of the seminars and stuff.

That brings us to the next date...June 18-20. I think I only saw one person on a trip to Coz that weekend.

How does that work for everyone?

That weekend is good for us.
Welcome back sounds like you had a bit of difficult week, hope we see a trip report.

Foo:
....And Dee, we're going to be in Houston the weekend of May 14-16. We have a martial arts tournament that we will be attending on Sat, but are thinking of diving on Friday the 14, either at Blue Lagoon or Twin Lakes. Any chance of some of you showing us the ropes at one of these places?

Most everyone is working on Fridays, but if you want to wait, some might be able to make it after work. I could probably meet you at Twin Lakes. I think Linda is off on Fridays, she could come along.

I get off at 11:30 on fridays, could come out after work.

Darn, we won't be able to come that weekend. I was hoping to finally meet some of you, but I guess it'll have to be another time. Have fun!

Well, after intentions of moving for over a year now, I am finally in Austin so Melissa and I can make it whichever weekend everyone settles on.

leiserom:
I get off at 11:30 on fridays, could come out after work.

I have been wanting to meet more of you guys also. I could arrange to be off after lunch and at TT around 1:00pm if thats not too late.

Closer to that date, I'll post a new thread to see who is going to try to make it on that Fri in May, and to make sure that WE are even able to. Sounds great to me!
Foo

chrispete:
Well, after intentions of moving for over a year now, I am finally in Austin so Melissa and I can make it whichever weekend everyone settles on.

So you finally moved?!? Does this mean the next Swampers party is at your house? :wink: It'll be good to see you again and meet Melissa.

Dee:
So you finally moved?!? Does this mean the next Swampers party is at your house? :wink: It'll be good to see you again and meet Melissa.

Finally :) Well, I don't know if we can fit everyone in my place, I'll have more of a home office than a home when it's all said and done, Melissa's got the nice apartment :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom