Who's got the mother of all beers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaoren:
Closely followed by the German and the Czech beers. :D

I agree, pretty hard to beat a "Pilsner Urquell" draft in my book. We are starting to see it more & more on draft in the states. Good stuff!

I have to weigh in here. The best beer in the world, in my humble opinion, is from Belgium. My favourite, I can't remember the name right now, starts with an R, is about 10%, nice dark colour, and has a nice chocolate flavour to it. mmm.....

There is a beer hall in Toronto owned by Interbrew. It has just about every beer made by Interbrew. I've been a few times and what we try to do is called "around the world". We take turns ordering rounds. I'll order a round from Belgium, next guy will order a beer from Germany, next from Ireland, etc. The common trend is to keep coming back to Belgium. Sometimes we can't even get out of the country.

Cheers,
Bill.

I am presently enjoying "Old Speckled Hen". My favorite American brew is Younger's Special Bitter, from the Rogue brewery. Favorite import is Paulaner's Munich Lager, followed closely by a member of the Spaten family. I can't remember it's name, but it is almost black in color, but very light bodied.

Lightning Fish:
My favourite, I can't remember the name right now, starts with an R, is about 10%, nice dark colour, and has a nice chocolate flavour to it. mmm.....

Bill.

Rodenbach?

R..

MY DAD!

He has built himself a small brewery in the basement and brews up to 200l a year (max by law). He has gone to Munich (big brewing area) and participated in contests and has won quite a few ribbons.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom