Does this remind anyone else of people they knew or know in college?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's been a favorite story of mine for awhile - friend of mine first emailed it to me when we were living in the dorms.

ROFLMAO! I'm am laughing so hard my eyes are watering lol. And to think that I opted out of this..... LOL.

Safe diving!
Kayla

Omicron:
My suite mates next door live an intensely Rastafarian lifestyle. In an attempt to put Cheech and Chong to shame, their bong is a centerpieceof the room that they clean with wadded textbook pages. They smoke to BobMarley at 3 AM on Wednesday nights which is a little too hardcore but youhave to love their dedication to the sport.

This describes my first roommate perfectly. Except she didn't clean.

We didn't stay roommates for long.

emn057:
This describes my first roommate perfectly. Except she didn't clean.

We didn't stay roommates for long.

I had that one too :) Thank god he moved out. Nothing wrong with it, if thats your bag of tricks, but it made it kinda hard for me to actually get anything meaningful done in the room.

Kamala:
I always preferred beerios

Must be a generational thing. Wheaties and beer was our breakfast of champions.

Beer bongs, power kegging, drink your age in shots on your birthday and booze chugging contests. Its amazing any of us survived. :wink:

Didn't the wheaties get soggy quick? :D

I can't imagine trying to drink my age in shots now. I am not that old, but heck 34 shots of tequila will tekilla me

Paul

Ugh...I barely was able to do it when I was 21. I think I cheated and spit a few out (not sure...the night is still fuzzy).

I do remember getting microwaved gin (Forest Fire...), tequila and tabasco (Prairie Fire), Jagermeister & Mustard (gorilla fart) and a tough guy - creme de menth, bacardi 151, irish cream, tabasco, mustard, worcestire sauce and picked egg juice. Only thing that ever made me seriously want to lose it. *shudder*

And then there were the cowboy killers we got drunk people to do - get a shot of tequila. Get two lemon wedges and a rubber band. Put the band around your head and slip the wedges inbetween the band on either side of your head. Lean back, put the lemon juice into your eys, pull back the rubber band and snap your forehead as hard as you could, and then find the salt and do the tequila. One of my friends was a bartender, and it was always hilarious watching some idiot actually do it.

Not to be the party pooper but......

Behavior like that is why we have a country full of alcoholics (1 in 13 Americans) and a generation of people who can't function in the 'real world' because they spent all their prep-time drinking their lives away.

Have a great time in college but be responsible. Stop getting behind the wheel when you can't even walk straight. Stop taking advantage of women when they (and you) are too drunk to make good decisions. Stop destroying property and causing disturbances at all hours of the night. Stop getting drunk on crappy beer :)

Omicron:
Didn't the wheaties get soggy quick? :D

Yes, and they were absolutely terrible but admitting it was considered poor form at the time as i recall. :eyebrow:

By the way, anyone ever order B-52's by the squadron?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom