Who's going to DUI DOG Rally in MA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got a family reunion I'd catch a lot of crap for missing on saturday, so I'll swing by sunday.

I was out Sunday in a wetsuit with a 38 degree bottom temp., and have been a stubborn wetsuit wearer for 15 years , so I'm sure they'll love turning me on to the world of staying dry!:cold:

Hey MSilvia:
I still dive wet too. I dove in 32 degree water in my one piece Henderson Gold Core for 40 minutes. Yes I was cold, but i'd do it again.
.............Arduous............

Thanks for the link to DUI! Ok, I have another silly question -- what do you wear under a dry suit? I know nothing about dry-suit diving....but I'm assuming a bathing suit is not sufficient!
Thanks guys, and I hope to meet some of you there!
Liz

:kitty:

Don’t worry about what undergarments to wear. The point behind the Rally ( besides being a place for divers to meet) is to introduce non dry suit divers to diving dry. More specifically to diving dry in DUI. The people from DUI at the Rally will set you up with all the necessary dry suit equipment to dive dry. Just bring the rest of your normal dive gear.

…………..Arduous…………..

I was planning on going, and then I finally checked the dates
with my schedule and unfortunately realized I'm going to be
out of town [country actually] on business that weekend :(

-Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom