Who's going to DUI DOG Rally in MA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arduous

Contributor
Reaction score
How many New Englander’s are going to the DUI DOG Rally at Mirror Lake in Ayer Ma. on Saturday May 11th ? Good place for some of us board members to meet in person and do a dive together or just put a face to the name.

……………..Arduous……………….

Some of the members work on Saturday so my club is heading out there on Sunday. If you're around, maybe we could get together.

I would love to go -- but can one of you tell me where Ayer, MA is??! I live on Martha's Vineyard, but will be off-island on that weekend. If it's near the Boston area I'll be able to make it.
Thanks!

Liz

:kitty:

About 30 mins NE of Boston.

And my buddies let me do the navigation. Geez!

These directions were taken off the DOG Rally sight

Directions:

Take Route 2 West from I-495
Route 2 West from I-495
6.5 Miles from I-495, exit at Jackson Road
North on Jackson Road past the old guard house
Take a right onto Patton Road after about a mile
Follow Patton Road to Mirror Lake, which will be on your right
Parking:

A parking fee of $5.00 per vehicle will be collected by your instructor.
All vechicles must park in the upper-level parking lot.

Wow, thanks for the directions! I might actually be able to make it on Sunday -- I'll be heading to mom's for Mother's Day brunch. Anyone know what time this gathering runs until? Arduous - do you have the website address?
Thanks!
Liz

:kitty:

I was planning on going until I realized that: (1) The wife is teaching a seminar that Saturday; and (2) Sunday is mother's day and leaving the wife home with the kids to go diving might not be in my best interest....;-)

Hi malleycat:

Just go to www.dui-online.com They have all the information on all the DOG Rally’s taking place in the country. There is a file containing times, dates, food served ( Hot-dogs / Hamburgers ). There will be an under water communication system available for diver to test dive for free. And of course if your not already a DUI owner, they will fit you to a dry suit and give you a test dive for free. ( Must bring c-card ) (Dry suit specialty not required). You do need the Adobe reader to view the file online. You can also go to www.northeastscuba.com they are in Chelmsford MA. and have all the information on the event as well as advanced tickets.

…….. Arduous………

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom