who whats to dive on the 4th to start the long weekend off right lets get a charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gabriel90512

Reaction score
I want to get some guys (and girls )
together and get a charter for this SAT the 4th .

I think it would be cool to stat the weekend off right...

Gabe

I've got a cookout planned, but have a blast!

I'm going out tomorrow to recon 2 wreck sites (one site appears to be two on top of one another) for NOAA, so hopefully that'll hold me over for a few days. :)

nite_diver:
what did you have in mind and what charter were you going to use??

nite_diver

i dont care :)
i just want to dive .. after last weekends mess ...
i have only dove off the shore and i want to
do a charter dive ...

That is such a good idea I was already doing it! I am doing a charter out of Jamestown RI on saturday. Boat is already full though so it is too late to join us. We are doing 2 wrecks (Idene and the Lightburne), and for the moment the weather looks good!

And in a few weeks I am finally doing the U-853 as long as the weather cooperates!

Cool. Idene's a fun dive. What's the Lightburne like?

MSilvia:
Cool. Idene's a fun dive. What's the Lightburne like?

I have heard the Idene is almost a hollywood wreck. This will be my first time on it.

Lightburne is a 416ft Tanker that when aground in 1939. It is very shallow at 20-30 ft and parts of it are within inches of the surface.

Yeah, Idene's upright and intact... it's a cool site for sure.

Lightburne sound interesting too, but I'd think it would be pretty broken up if it's been that close to the surface for so many years.

MSilvia:
Yeah, Idene's upright and intact... it's a cool site for sure.

Lightburne sound interesting too, but I'd think it would be pretty broken up if it's been that close to the surface for so many years.

I seeeeeeee tease the guy that cant go .....
no I see how it is ............

holding the apple just out of the horse reach .. nice real nice :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

no no its ok ill just sit at home and watch the scuba guys on the discovery channel

I would be surprised if the charters went out in the Block Island Sound with these forecasted conditions:

>>SAT
W WIND 10 TO 15 KT...BECOMING N 15 TO 20 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 25 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 3 TO 5 FT.

SUN
NE WIND 15 TO 20 KT. SEAS 3 TO 5 FT.<<

The best window right now would be early Sat morning around Cape Anne but not likely Block Island Sound. I hope I am wrong and I hope the weather forecast improves for us all!

--Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom