who whats to dive on the 4th to start the long weekend off right lets get a charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hurleyskis:
Where do you plan on diving Gabe?

im going diving with John . (board name Jchaplin)
he is taking is boat out and asekd me if i wanted to dive with him .. i think its going to be in the bay ... but im not sure.
are you still looking for a dive buddy ?

Arggh! Just got official word, small craft advisory predicted for tomorrow off Block Island. The charter I was going on to the Idene is cancelled! :frown:

I hear were in for diminishing seas north of the cape though. Stellwagen Bank was almost glassy yesterday, and the vis was 25+.

MSilvia:
I hear were in for diminishing seas north of the cape though. Stellwagen Bank was almost glassy yesterday, and the vis was 25+.

On this side we are supposed to be getting hurricane swells from Francis. By Monday they are forecasting seas of 9ft!

RIOceanographer:
On this side we are supposed to be getting hurricane swells from Francis. By Monday they are forecasting seas of 9ft!

Yikes!

Head north dude... it's nice up here. Water temp was 65' above the thermocline offshore too.

Boo. Hiss.

That seriously sucks...

RIOceanographer:
Arggh! Just got official word, small craft advisory predicted for tomorrow off Block Island. The charter I was going on to the Idene is cancelled! :frown:

MSilvia:
Yikes!

Head north dude... it's nice up here. Water temp was 65' above the thermocline offshore too.

Good advice, I think that is exactly what I am going to do. I have been wanting to go up to Cape Ann all summer, so I guess this is my excuse!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom