Who Is this Independent Deco Instructor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba and Dream:
Of course fishboy might argue that I am not DIR...cause I have 2 brass clips (how is that for a preventative statement).
Forget the brass clips... I was gonna go with the snorkel & Air2!

fishb0y:
Forget the brass clips... I was gonna go with the snorkel & Air2!

LOL...as much **** as I have given JJ...I would think you know how I feel about Ari2s (or whatever the hell JJ has)...and snorkels etc etc...now if JJ would just listen and come to the dark side...

what happened to Jimbo's boat? Glad you got the cars back.

Are you guys talking Swedish Jo?

I thought they were getting a dive boat?

I notice Arron's is now on the Honey Ann almost every day, when I ride my bike to the boat ramp. Wow, that boat just goes and goes. A teeney old Radon. But it does some business! My boat hasn't left the dock over the holidays. Well, once. If JJ goes to the dark side I will be dissapointed. Solo divers come in so handy!

I am going to cross again first glassy day we get. We slept in the little Molakai harbor, it was very nice over there. I was hoping to get Jimbo to take his boat sometime. I would feel better with twos. (even with a zodiac, hint hint)

I just got a Christmas card from Johanna and Stefan, if you knew them.

I guess they are in Sweden....

catherine96821:
what happened to Jimbo's boat? Glad you got the cars back.

Are you guys talking Swedish Jo?

I thought they were getting a dive boat?

I notice Arron's is now on the Honey Ann almost every day, when I ride my bike to the boat ramp. Wow, that boat just goes and goes. A teeney old Radon. But it does some business! My boat hasn't left the dock over the holidays. Well, once. If JJ goes to the dark side I will be dissapointed. Solo divers come in so handy!

I am going to cross again first glassy day we get. We slept in the little Molakai harbor, it was very nice over there. I was hoping to get Jimbo to take his boat sometime. I would feel better with twos. (even with a zodiac, hint hint)

Yes Swedish Jo. They are getting a dive boat...sometime. Jimbo has boat issues, he can fill in the rest.

onfloat:
They already have a boat. They are just waiting for someone to work on it.

Think we're talking 2 diff boats here...they have a smaller boat but are looking into getting a bigger one as well...I might be wrong though.

That boat on the dock? The boat I saw doesn't look like it ever moves and the other day it appeared to be lower in the water. Maybe I am looking at the wrong little boat. This one is barely floating.

oh..I thought that was an impounded one that MO left behind. What happened to the Aloha boat?

The producer for LOST offered me a slip over on that side, at her house. I might move over there once they start rebuilding all our docks at Ko-ko marina. They are starting soon one dock at a time. That will be one big project.

I heard it was an Aluminum boat. Do those do well in salt water? I thought they had massive electrolysis issues.

Back
Top Bottom