Who Is this Independent Deco Instructor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I keep hearing people really like him....

Is anybody taking his classes?

I am curious to hear how it all works.

starts with an L maybe...lawrence?

I think VblueV and Jimbo might know him.

He teaches some of the Sea Lancers people, I think.

yea, I think the sneaky buggars are gaining on ya....on the qt. Discreetly out there getting private classes. (I would be interested in Advanced Nitrox.)

I forget how political diving can be!

Argh...people will *gasp*...I am going to have to have a talk with Jimbo and VblueV...

To answer you before anyone else does (since apparently it's common knowledge now)...

it's me.

As far as the "like him" part...apparently I am not doing a good enough job :) (Yes...that translates into more valve drills...out of gas etc--see you next week muahahah)

Now, I will tell you here publicly (and privately) that anyone that thinks about doing a Tech class I will refer to Jo first. He is an awesome instructor, who knows his ^%#^...and I am in a stage of my life where I am still learning...from him. Also, I too am very much DIR oriented...(which believe it or not I take that attitude and teaching style to my O/W AOW Rescue etc...PADI no less...classes). Of course fishboy might argue that I am not DIR...cause I have 2 brass clips (how is that for a preventative statement).

The deal that is being worked between myself Jimbo and VblueV was more of a personal favor than anything else. That aside, I may be willing to in the future teach Deco/Adv EANx...but will refer...and recommend Jo for any more advanced classes (why learn from a padawan when you can learn from the Jedi Master...or as he says Dreadi Master).

Tom: We met briefy at IDH a week ago.

onfloat:
I'm thinking more dive buddies, and if they are doing it in or around Sea Lancers.....Fill Station!!!

I am thinking about building my own...in my garage (now that I don't live on base like I did in California)...

okay, mystery solved. They did not tell me anything! I just know what goes on because I talk to a lot to people everywhere, in passing.

Plus, we SEE things on the water on our boat you know? We see guys in doubles and inquiring minds want to know.

Whatever happened with your cars?

I figured as much...I didn't really suspect anyone said anything about it...I was just kidding about the "having a talk" part :)

Should I change my name to Lawrence :)

*waves hands in front of your eyes* "These are not the doubles or deco tanks that you are looking for"

Cars: Got'em both back. Dudes left their CDs in my Mustang with their first names on'em....and a full tank of gas (thanks).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom