Whites Catalyst fit question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rimp

Contributor
Reaction score
My buddy and I ordered custom Whites suits. He ordered the Catalyst Quadflex and I went with an Aqua Pro Quadflex (I added a pic of mine to my profile)

They took about 4 weeks to arrive which is pretty much what we expected.

My suit fits me perfectly. I have lots of motion, but almost no extra bag anywhere. Way better fitting than the stock rental suits i have been using.

My buddy however found the body of his suit to be about 2 inches too long. His suit has flex panels so he thought the suit should have been much closer fitting and the flex panels would allow any extra motion.

He is a bit unhappy about this and might have to return the suit to have it adjusted. Very disapointing.

My question is, should a Catalyst suit be tighter fitting, or is a slightly more baggy body perfectly normal?

When a custom suit is made, is 2 inches considered a reasonable margin of error? At this point we don't know if the error came from an incorrect measurement, or a factory error. He will need to investigate that I guess.

Anyone own a Catalyst custom suit that could comment?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom