White Star

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slick6:
Wheres the one with me in mah undawears?!?!?!?!?!

LOL what do I care. Post it if ya want. :)

Here you go Dave.

I'm back from the west coast. I'll post the details of that awesome adventure when I get a chance.... You will be sooooooo jealous.
Polly

Hey Diver_Paula...was just checking out your link.
I am located diretly across from Cleveland...(which is a 5 1/2 hour drive for me) I am about 2 1/2 east of Detroit. Any guestimate on driving time to the Quarry? Sounds interesting and maybe worth a trip!
W/D

waterdaughter:
Hey Paula...I am located diretly across from Cleveland...(which is a 5 1/2 hour drive for me) I am about 2 1/2 east of Detroit. Any guestimate on driving time to the Quarry? Sounds interesting and maybe worth the trip!
W/D

Since I know about where you are you only about 3 or so hours from gilboa an hour from the boarder then an hour to pick up 23 south then a little over an hour from there. just driving the speed limit about 3 or a little more driving time but the big problem will be how long you spend at the bridge explaining all of the gear you have with you and that your really not a terrorist

water temps coming up at the Star around 50F, visibility a good 40'. Wildlife is becoming active again. Planning on getting the platforms raised (probably next weekend) for OW instruction for the FY 05.

gtxl1200:
Since I know about where you are...about 3 or a little more driving time but the big problem will be how long you spend at the bridge explaining all of the gear you have with you and that your really not a terrorist

Hey, thanks!
Too funny...but true.
So...since you are familiar with the diving conditions in our area. What say you? Would you recommend this 3 hour cruise? If so, is there a particularly good time to go?
W/D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom