White Point Sat. 11/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I suppose I will be there in the morn, DAN card in hand should I get attacked by a rock :)

Ohh no, BOTH Nicole AND Erika !

:)

Posted via Mobile Device

Yea i dont think i have met you yet...... I might be a little latter then 7:30 only because i dont have GPS and will most likely get lost :)

Nope, haven't met yet....bout time we do though :D

It's pretty simple to get there if you're coming off the 101....not too bad if you're coming from Vet's area, but more surface streets to get lost on. I posted a google map of the dive site for Sideways earlier....may be helpful :D

I suppose I will be there in the morn, DAN card in hand should I get attacked by a rock :)

Yeah, and watch out for those pesky urchins! They aren't soft or nice, I can attest to that :rofl3:

Glad to see a bunch of Beach Crabs diving together tomorrow. I was getting worried that the Beach Crabs were going to die off. I wish I could make it but I have family plans. December is looking more open for me and after the first of the year I definately should be able to make more dives. Erika has me jealous with her 100+ dives this year, I gotta get myself out more often.

Nope, haven't met yet....bout time we do though :D

It's pretty simple to get there if you're coming off the 101....not too bad if you're coming from Vet's area, but more surface streets to get lost on. I posted a google map of the dive site for Sideways earlier....may be helpful :D

Yeah, and watch out for those pesky urchins! They aren't soft or nice, I can attest to that :rofl3:

Yea did you not dive with my dad up in WA?

Hey guys, I'm in for tomorrow, see you all then.

Nice to see you again!

Posted via Mobile Device

Nick what does that mean???? Oh and Ill have camera in hand to take photos of you stumblin over the rocks......

Back
Top Bottom