Whiskey Wreck and West Beach Paddlewheeler 11-12-6 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Word on the street says there's a 2003 VW Jetta Wagon with 22k miles for less than $12k over near B'Ham.

I should be diving ABWA on Saturday if I can finish up fast enough :D

Mat,
Send me a PM if you make it up. I have reserve duty in Birmingham this weekend.
Howard

Pre-approved for a loan already... looking good at this point.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Word on the street says there's a 2003 VW Jetta Wagon with 22k miles for less than $12k over near B'Ham.

You'll have to RhinoLine the back of the wagon for your wet gear!

How much are they offering in Trade for the B.O.D.?

I doubt they'd take it in as a trade-in. I've saved a decent downpayment, so no big deal. I'm going to sell the BOD on my own. Money from that will goto UW housing, maybe a new lense, or maybe just some money to sit on for incidentals :p

SuPrBuGmAn:

You might be able to cover that UW housing in a few months just with the improved gas mileage.

ast636:
I sure am glad that the days you go the viz is good. When Billie and I go and the viz around the Whiskey looks a vanilla milkshake.

"Billy" is spelled with a "Y". Wait, that was not an accident, was it....:shakehead

Back
Top Bottom