Whiskey Wreck and West Beach Paddlewheeler 11-12-6 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Got a fill and headed to the West Beach Paddlewheeler to see how it faired during the recent surf. From the surface, visibility looked similar to the Whiskey, but ended up averaging 3-5' with 10' visibility towards the surface. quote]

Now don't go and post the whereabouts of the paddlewheeler online.
Just kidding, it's probably the last hold out for the local divers. I try not to tell too many people about it. I went out there this spring, and actually ran into a school of african pompano. I couldn't beleive it, that is, until I got home a grilled them.

L8

You will not find directions to the West Beach Paddlewheeler anywhere online, and I won't be the one to change that :D

I agree, its a dive spot for the locals - it took me two years to find it by 10' inflatable because nobody told me where it was... I don't plan to give the info away to anyone else! :D

I know of a few others as well, as I'm sure you do! When you wanna dive?

SuPrBuGmAn:
You will not find directions to the West Beach Paddlewheeler anywhere online, and I won't be the one to change that :D

I agree, its a dive spot for the locals - it took me two years to find it by 10' inflatable because nobody told me where it was... I don't plan to give the info away to anyone else! :D

PSSST. I Think I may have found another wooden barge off "A" beach. I'll let you know for sure this coming weekend if the weather is decent . There is somthing there for sure I was showed the screen capture. The old boy swore the pumps and wrench is still on it. And holds lots of fish during the summer

tom wicker:
PSSST. I Think I may have found another wooden barge off "A" beach. I'll let you know for sure this coming weekend if the weather is decent . There is somthing there for sure I was showed the screen capture. The old boy swore the pumps and wrench is still on it. And holds lots of fish during the summer
I heard that PSSST.:D

I wanna come down and play..err.. I mean help and assist.

Michael

SuPrBuGmAn:

I'm ready when you are. I haven't been out in a couple of weeks. Hit me up whenever your ready.

Tomorrow night?

Probably diving the Whiskey, maybe the Paddlewheeler, depending on who all is interested in going. Shoot me a line if you're interested. PM or 978-4089

SuPrBuGmAn:
Tomorrow night?

Probably diving the Whiskey, maybe the Paddlewheeler, depending on who all is interested in going. Shoot me a line if you're interested. PM or 978-4089

CA Ca COLD!!!! If I would show would there be enough guys to drag me kicking and screaming to the water? :eyebrow: Damn I'm shaking already. What Mil would you be wearing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom